PeopleSoft New Features Update
Did you know there were 37 new features and functionality delivered in HCM Images 34 and 35 and 69 new features released in FSCM images 36 and 37? To view a complete list of the key features delivered, the module, the image delivered and the minimum PeopleTools version click on the links listed below.
The enhancements were across modules as broken down by the chart below with Core HR and Time and Labor having the most enhancements overall.
|Absence Management Count||1|
|Benefits Administration Count||3|
|Candidate Gateway Count||3|
|General HCM Enhancements Count||5|
|Global Payroll Count||1|
|Global Payroll for Brazil Count||1|
|Global Payroll for Hong Kong Count||1|
|Global Payroll for Japan Count||1|
|Human Resources Count||9|
|Payroll for North America Count||3|
|Talent Acquisition Manager Count||1|
|Time and Labor Count||5|
A few key features include:
- Added the Fluid Benefits WorkCenter for administrators to access and manage employees’ Benefits information.
- Added the Benefit Details dashboard to provide employees an alternative to access benefits transactions using tiles.
- Delivered ‘Consent View – External Applicant’ functionality in Recruiting Solutions to provide the ability to view submitted acknowledgement, consent, or agreement in the Registration and Job Application process.
- Delivered the Workforce Equity Dashboard created using Kibana Analytics. The Workforce Equity Dashboard enables you to view visualizations in Kibana based on the Workforce Diversity Elastic Search index.
- Delivered the Application Details dashboard created using Kibana Analytics. This dashboard is available in the Recruiting Homepage and Recruiting Insights dashboard to provide customers the ability to visualize the application data based on the Applicant index in Elasticsearch.
- Added the Time and Labor Fluid WorkCenter for Time and Labor Administrators and Managers to perform the Time and Labor business tasks from one central area.
The FSCM enhancements across modules are broken down in the chart below:
|Asset Management Count||2|
|Cash Management Count||1|
|eBill Payment Count||1|
|General FSCM Enhancements Count||7|
|General Ledger Count||8|
|Global Components Count||1|
|Maintenance Management Count||3|
|Program Management Count||1|
|Project Costing Count||4|
|Strategic Sourcing Count||1|
|Supplier Contract Management Count||1|
A few key features include:
- Enhanced the Contracts Homepage to provide users access to the Manage Contracts tile. This provides a comprehensive view of the Contracts for which users are responsible, and Related Actions to process contract billing and revenue recognition.
- Added the Expense Inquiry Chatbot feature. Users can inquire on the status of an expense. Users can send email notifications to approvers if a report has a status of Submitted for Approval or Approvals in Process.
- Enhanced the Fluid Expense Report to allow users to copy an entire Expense Report. Users can also copy across multiple Expense Reports by selecting an Expense Type.
- Enhanced the Year End process to allow you to close, or undo (reopen) a previous close, by individual book code for a year end closing group.
- Added Kibana dashboards that help you to analyze financial position and performance as well as gain insights into operational performance.
- Enhanced Asset Management and Maintenance Management to track the physical life of an asset and determine the life expectancy of equipment.
- Added the Early Detection & Monitoring Kibana visualization for Payables to allow greater visibility into activity as it is processed. Also, provided the capability for Kibana analytics to be accessible using a tile on the Payables Operations Homepage. This tile can access the Kibana Visualizer with full use of PeopleSoft security and navigation.
- COVID-19: Enhanced the Receivables Credit and Collections feature to allow you to suspend overdue charges for a specified period of time, or suspend any future overdue charges that may arise.
- Enhanced the Reservation process to search for one or more substitution items in priority order, when the stock is insufficient to fulfill demand. If there is unfulfilled quantity, a backorder is created based on the reservation rule.
- COVID-19: Enhanced the PO Approval process by adding a priority flag to the Purchase Order Header. Approvers can sort and filter Purchase Orders by priority to accelerate the approval time for urgent purchases of goods and services. Also enhanced the online copy functionality and batch sourcing processes to include a priority field from requisitions to purchase orders.