PeopleSoft New Features Update
Did you know there were 29 new features and functionality delivered in HCM Image 33 and 36 new features released in FSCM images 34 and 35? To view a complete list of the key features delivered, the module, the image delivered and the minimum PeopleTools version, click on the links listed below:
The enhancements were across modules as broken down by the chart below with Core HR and Time and Labor having the most enhancements overall.
|Absence Management Count||1|
|General HCM Enhancements Count||4|
|Global Payroll Count||4|
|Global Payroll for Australia Count||1|
|Global Payroll for United States Count||1|
|Human Resources Count||6|
|Payroll for North America Count||2|
|Talent Acquisition Manager Count||1|
|Time and Labor Count||3|
|eCompensation Manager Desktop Count||1|
|eProfile Manager Desktop Count||1|
A few key features include:
- Added Fluid Delegation functionality to delegation transactions for Absence Management.
- Enhanced Page and Field Configurator to support the masking of page fields and search record fields, the evaluation and application of multiple sequences additively, and the selection of multiple fields in a single action
- Added ability for business partners of a recipient or of the employee being acted upon to approve transactions for employees that they represent.
- Added Fluid Benefits Summary for administrators.
- Added Fluid Delegation functionality to delegation transactions for eProfile Manager Desktop.
The FSCM enhancements across modules are broken down in the chart below:
|Asset Management Count||5|
|Cash Management Count||2|
|General FSCM Enhancements Count||2|
|General Ledger Count||6|
|Maintenance Management Count||4|
|Supplier Contract Management Count||2|
A few key features include:
- Enhanced Mobile Technician My Inspections tile to include Drop Zones. Configurable drop zones allow you to add fields to delivered fluid pages without customizing the component or fluid page definition.
- Enhanced Asset Management to deliver fluid approvals for Mass Transaction Manager using the Fluid Approvals framework.
- Enhanced Contract General feature by providing an option on the contract to allow revenue recognition on project costing transactions that have not yet been approved for billing. The Manager Transaction Review feature is also enhanced to allow project costing transactions to be approved for billing, if the revenue has already been processed.
- Enhanced Page and Field Configurator to support the masking of page fields and search record fields, the evaluation and application of multiple sequences additively, and the selection of multiple fields in a single action.
- FSCM Image 35 is the first image to utilize PeopleTools 8.58. Among many new features, PeopleTools 8.58 delivers an updated, contemporary look to the user interface, beginning with the sign-in screen.
- Enhanced Service Request process to add multiple, related service requests to a single work order.
- Addition of Chatbot to the eProcurement Requester Inquiry Skill. This Chatbot allows users to do an inquiry on the status of their Requisitions, associated POs and take an appropriate action if desired.