- Handling Special Enrollments and Leave Plans in PeopleSoft Benefits
- PeopleSoft HCM Can Help with Health and Safety Monitoring
- COVID-19: Updates for PeopleSoft HCM Customers
- Oracle Extends PeopleTools 8.56 Patch Cycle Due to COVID-19
- Oracle PeopleSoft Provides Additional Time for Micro Focus COBOL Migration
- Oracle Extends Support for PeopleSoft Features due to COVID-19
Additionally, Julie Alonso has also blogged about how PeopleSoft Health and Safety (delivered with PeopleSoft Human Resources license) can be used to track COVID-19 for an organization.
For our Healthcare Customers, Oracle realizes that you’re facing unique demands during this time of crisis. To make it easier for you to get the answers you need, Oracle is holding weekly virtual Healthcare Office Hours. Oracle will review the latest actions the PeopleSoft team is taking to support your business, and they will answer any questions you may have. The dates and times are below. Details about how to join the calls can be found here. You don’t need to register.
All times are in Pacific Time (US and Canada).
- May 1, 2020 10:00 AM
- May 15, 2020 10:00 AM
- May 29, 2020 10:00 AM
As always, if you have any questions or need any additional information regarding this COVID-19 follow-up, please email me at Larry.email@example.com. To read more about MIPRO Consulting, click here.