PeopleSoft New Features Update
Did you know there were 39 new features and functionality delivered in HCM Images 36 and 37 and 23 new features released in FSCM images 38 and 39? To view a complete list of the key features delivered, the module, the image delivered and the minimum PeopleTools version click on the links listed below.
The enhancements were across modules as broken down by the chart below with Core HR having the most enhancements overall.
|Benefits Administration Count||2|
|Candidate Gateway Count||2|
|General HCM Enhancements Count||5|
|Global Payroll Count||4|
|Global Payroll for Brazil Count||1|
|Global Payroll for the United Kingdom Count||1|
|Human Resources Count||12|
|Payroll for North America Count||7|
|Time and Labor Count||3|
A few key features include:
- Added Chatbot features for Benefits.
- Added the Chatbot feature for Recruiting Solutions. Recruiting Solutions Assistant addresses Frequently Asked Questions, assists external candidates in searching for jobs, viewing application statuses, notifications and saved searches.
- Delivered the Health and Safety Dashboard and navigation collections to provide easy access to administrative pages and activities.
- Added the Fluid Health and Safety feature for employees to report workplace incidents via self service transactions using the Activity Guide Composer Framework, and for administrators to approve or push back incidents using Fluid Approvals.
- Delivered Fluid Profile Management for Manager and Employee Self Service.
- Added the Chatbot feature for Payroll for North America.
- Delivered the Incident Analytics Dashboard created using Kibana Analytics. The Incident Analytics Dashboard enables you to view Kibana visualizations for Health and Safety based on the Incident Data Elasticsearch index.
The FSCM enhancements across modules are broken down in the chart below:
|Asset Management Count||2|
|Banks Setup and Processing Count||1|
|General FSCM Enhancements Count||3|
|General Ledger Count||2|
|Lease Administration Count||1|
|Maintenance Management Count||2|
|Project Costing Count||1|
|Strategic Sourcing Count||2|
A few key features include:
- Enhanced the Asset Information page by adding the Retire Date and Asset Status fields.
- Enhanced Account Payables approvals to use the Delegation Framework and to delegate authority to other users.
- Enhanced the Supplier Change Request, User Registration, Supplier Registration, and Bidder Registration approvals to use the Delegation Framework and to delegate authority to other users.
- Enhanced the Event Creation feature by adding the ability to send reminder notifications to suppliers and bidders for completing and submitting bids before the event end date. The Business Unit Definition page displays Event Reminder Notification Options for configuring different reminder options, such as the number of days prior to event end date, which triggers the reminder, audience, and message priority.
- Enhanced the capabilities of the Requester Inquiry Bot to allow requesters to inquire about the status of requisitions sourced by Material Stock Requests. Added the capabilities to view product images, and view requisitions entered on behalf of other requesters. Also, provided the ability to navigate to transaction details from the Chatbot.
- Enhanced the Fluid Requisition process by adding a new method of creating a Requisition line called Order Sheets. Order sheets are a list of items, where the Supplier, UOM, Shipping and Accounting information have already been pre-defined so that the requester does not need to override any of the information during the Requisition Entry process. The requester can select items from one or more order sheets. Since the shipping or accounting information do not need modifications, the Requisition Entry process will have fewer errors.