In Part III of our Supplier Self Service series, we will explore the Registration process in more detail.
There are 3 delivered options under User Registration:
- Request a Bidder ID: Allows a user to participate in bidding events
- Register as a supplier: Process to become an approved supplier
- Request a User ID: Request a User ID for the secure portion of the supplier portal (more about this in a future blog)
Requesting a Bidder ID consists of six steps.
- Identifying information: Tax ID, Hubzone, size of supplier, women-owned, veteran-owned, etc.
- Contacts within the supplier organization
- Categories (for which the suppler provides goods or services)
Registration as a supplier takes you through a similar process with the addition of payment information.
Requesting a User ID allows you to add and request a new user for access to the supplier portal and secure portion of the supplier portal.
Additionally, if you have any questions or need any additional information on the Registration process, please email me at Larry.firstname.lastname@example.org. To read more about MIPRO Consulting, click here.