Last week we talked about the new PeopleSoft Update Image 20 and the many new features included in this update (click here if you missed our blog). In this feature of Unfiltered we are going to highlight one particular feature: Enhanced Fluid Approvals.
With the release of Image 20, over a dozen approvals are available via the Fluid Approvals functionality, enabling approvers to complete approvals on the go with any device allowed by their organization via the Approval Tile on the FSCM Fluid Homepage.
- Commitment Control: budget journals
- Expenses: expense reports, time reports, time adjustments
- General Ledger: journal entries
- Payables: vouchers, payment requests
- Receivables: payment write-offs
- Treasury: settlements, deals
- Supply Chain
- eProcurement: requisitions
- Purchasing: purchase orders
- Services Procurement: service work orders, service expenses
- Strategic Sourcing: sourcing events
It is worthwhile to note that with Image 20 update, LINE level approval is now available for the following transactions via fluid approval:
- eProcurement requisition approval
- Purchase order approval
- Expense report approval
To learn more about Fluid Approvals click here to watch the release, or go to www.peoplesoftinfo.com to access the Cumulative Feature Overview (CFO) Tool for Financials and Supply Chain and PeopleBooks.