Join the MIPRO team online, October 10th – October 13th, for the Quest PeopleSoft RECONNECT 2022 Conference
Stay in the PeopleSoft loop:
- The latest technology enhancements in PeopleTools 8.60, including the brand-new Configurable Search.
- New capabilities and use cases for Kibana analytics.
- How to harness PICASO – the PeopleSoft Digital Assistant – to provide 24×7 support to your end users.
- Lower cost options to run your environments with automated lifecycle management, cloud infrastructure, and AI/ML-driven features in PeopleSoft Cloud Manager.
- Important updates on user experience, configuration, and other hot topics.
- Best practices for implementing timely new features, like Remote Worker or Match Exception Collaboration Center
- Region-specific updates for the global PeopleSoft community
Stop by our virtual booth in the Reconnect 2022 Exhibitor Showcase and play Quest-opoly for a chance to win a set of Bose Noise Cancelling 700 Bluetooth Headphones.
Be sure to catch MIPRO’s education sessions:
Session ID: 101760
Title: Peoplesoft Supplier Self-Service: Overview and Value Proposition
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 12th, 9:45am – 10:45am EDT
Attend this session to watch a live demonstration and presentation of the features, capabilities, and value of providing your suppliers the ability to use delivered PeopleSoft self-service functionality. You will learn how improve operations by enabling your suppliers to update supplier contact information, participate in online sourcing bids, collaborate on contract negotiations, create/update invoices, and have an all-encompassing view through delivered analytics.
Presented by Larry Zagata, MIPRO Consulting
Session ID: 101340
Title: PeopleSoft on OCI: The State of Oklahoma – We’ve Moved and Continue to Improve
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 12th, 2:45pm – 3:35pm EDT
The State of Oklahoma successfully took on the challenge to move their PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain environment to OCI and updated their PUM image. While that was a big step, it was only their first step. Their vision and plan included migrating departments and agencies off of legacy systems and onto a centralized PeopleSoft platform. The move to OCI set the foundation for that to happen. This session will recap Oklahoma’s journey to OCI and focus on what has been done since then and what lies ahead for the state. We will share an overview of the State’s path to OCI and discuss plans for additional PeopleSoft usage, complementary tools and products and their plans to maintain that environment long-term.
Presented by Rob Mowid, MIPRO Consulting
Don’t Miss Our Booth Demos at Reconnect 2022:
MIPRO’s Dedicated Booth Hours:
- October 11th
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm ET
- 5:15pm – 6:15pm ET
- October 12th
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm ET
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm ET
- October 13th
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm ET
If you’d like to request a meeting with the MIPRO Team at the conference, give us a shout. We look forward to seeing you online at RECONNECT 2022!